Get an in-depth evaluation of how your current lifestyle impacts your aging process.
Receive a science-backed, personalized longevity plan tailored to your needs
Get our best-in-class supplement, developed by leading researchers and backed by hundreds of studies.
Receive continuous expert support on your longevity journey, ensuring you're well-equipped to reach your health goals.
Your diet, exercise, and supplements play a significant role in determining your rate of aging. With the proper support, you can preserve a youthful and healthy body.
Take control of your aging process with Extensia.
Our comprehensive, science-based solutions include personalized longevity plans and cutting-edge supplements. Enhance your body's natural ability to combat aging, feel younger, and enjoy life to the fullest.
Our solutions are designed to fight the visible and invisible signs of aging, enabling you to look and feel
younger for longer.
As we age, our energy levels naturally decline. Our solutions include specific foods and exercises in your personalized guide that aim to increase your vitality. We also include natural compounds such as NMN in our supplement blend that boost your NAD+ levels, returning them to a more youthful state. Numerous studies have shown that increasing NAD+ levels can increase energy and longevity.
One of the most devastating consequences of aging is the decline in our cognitive function. However, the evidence shows that our lifestyle significantly impacts our probability of developing neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's. Optimizing your lifestyle and using proper supplementation can improve your chances of staying mentally fit well into old age.
Your genetics only account for about 25% of your longevity. The other 75% is determined by your lifestyle choices. Our longevity guide includes a comprehensive diet program that has been shown to increase lifespan by 10 years compared to the average American diet. And our supplement contains compounds such as Glucosamine and NMN, shown to increase lifespan in various model organisms and improve important health biomarkers in humans.
As we age, the collagen levels in our skin naturally decline, causing wrinkles. Fighting skin aging with creams is not sufficient. We include compounds such as glucosamine and aAKG in our supplement to help you fight skin aging from the inside, restoring a more youthful and radiant appearance. These ingredients have been shown to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles in human clinical trials, as well as reverse hair graying in multiple animal studies
Aging negatively impacts our immune system, making it less effective in fighting off illness and infection. A diet rich in nutrients and a longevity-optimized lifestyle helps maintain and improve immune function. Our supplement contains compounds that support the immune system and reduce the risk of age-related immune decline.
Our program will give you insights into how different lifestyle choices are associated with age-related diseases and other health issues. Understanding these connections enables you to make informed decisions regarding diet, physical activity, sleep, and healthy habits. And our team of experts will support you throughout your entire journey.
With your personalized state-of-the-art longevity solution. Slow down aging and increase your longevity potential.
Swiss quality and innovation
Stringent lab standards in production
Highest purity of ingredients
Rigorous third-party testing
100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee
Highest quality certifications to ensure safety, purity, and effectiveness.
Solutions based on numerous peer-reviewed studies and the latest scientific findings.
Developed in Switzerland, with strict quality standards in the health and wellness industry.
Discover how your current lifestyle is impacting your aging process. Start now and get personalized insights and recommendations for improving your health and longevity. Take control of your aging process nowStart for free
Access information about your tests at any time — use
it for yourself or share with your healthcare provider
Track how your health metrics change using
infographics and easy to understand charts
Set formula-intake reminders and never forget when
it’s time for your retest
Our medical team has proven the positive effects of the system on metabolism through 24 clinical studies published in international journals
of customers have improved their microelement status based on our comprehensive studies